What you will do
Work on a large scale platform that handles Star Citizen’s high traffic e-commerce, community development and web marketing products. You will contribute to the project vision of this business critical department while collaborating with key members of Cloud Imperium Game’s creative and business teams.
You’re Savvy in
- Giving feedback. You explain your ideas and thoughts clearly.
- Being open to feedback. You believe that good collaboration builds stronger technical design.
- Adapting to various contexts, sometimes shifting priorities
- Producing clear documentation
- Being thorough, showing autonomy, developing creative solutions
- Being part of a team and contributing to a product
- Working in a bilingual environment (English and French)
You have Accomplished
- 2 years+ of experience in backend development with Node.js and TypeScript
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and good knowledge of NoSQL databases (Document, Graph)
- Experience with microservices and Cloud services (AWS, k8s)
- Experience with distributed message queues (Kafka, rabbitMQ)
- Good knowledge of continuous integration with CI/CD web servers and databases
- Experience working with Docker. Knowledge of Kubernetes is an asset.
- Strong experience and ease in a Linux environment
- Strong experience with high volume projects and systems
- Knowledge of security best practices for large scale projects
- Mastery of PHP 7 or 8; an asset
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 / OpenID; an asset
You’re Eager to Take On
- Developing and maintaining products within the Star Citizen platform universe
- Producing accurate complexity estimates and timelines for product feature development
- Setting up and maintaining the servers, databases and web applications
- Performing code reviews and otherwise contributing to the code quality of any project you contribute to
Turbulent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnicity, color, religion, sex, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.